Tuesday, October 21, 2014

You know you're in Love when you can't fall Asleep because Reality is finally better than your Dreams!

Oh the wonders of being a teenage girl... (hand on head)

What do most teenage girls dream and daydream about? I'll give you a hint it's the most simple and the most complicated item/idea ever created or thought of?     It's True Love or just Love. 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams!" ~Dr. Seuss

You really want to find "love" well just keep on wishing because we are teenagers! And finding that would just make everything to serious right? Well all I know is that "Girls Just Want To Have Fun, Ohh, Girls just wanna have fun" (I bet you just sung that song). Love is overrated. But Oh that feeling when your heart starts beating fast and you get that pain in your chest like someone has your heart in their hand. I love that feeling even though it hurts. What do you do when you get that feeling? Because I still don't know how to deal with it! I guess just eat ice cream or flaming hot cheetos. Food is the answer to everything. Most of the time I try to focus on a show or music or somthing of that sort, to get my mind off the subject. The other half I let myself become taken over by the feeling and daydream about could happen... (Not like that). I guess you could say that I'm a romantic!


Picture Credited to The Music Circus


Finding my highschool sweetheart, wondering who I will marry one day. All of these thoughts that run though my head and possibly though my heart. All of my drawings and little notes to myself. I am love stuck by someone, I'm not completely sure who yet though. Oh I am an lovestruck Idiot, But I'm happy with who I am and I'm always going to be this way! Oh being a teenager sucks.  Please Comment if you feel this way too!!











2 comments:

  1. Lol, True Love. If only....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in love once. It was the most wonderful and terrible feeling in the world.

    ReplyDelete