Thursday, October 23, 2014

Quotes, Sayings and Little Blurbs!

Quotes, sayings and little blurbs have a way of helping me out of my sad times, calm me with I feel like im going to burst. This is a list of my top 7 quotes, sayings and little blurbs and the reasons why these became my favorites! In no particular order.

7.
Inline image 1
Picture Credited to amazonaws
In my life it feels like my parents are always not letting going to someone's house or trying to get in to my business. I know that they do this because they love me but when you have no siblings and four parents (Mom, Dad, Step-Mom, Step-Dad) this can get very stressful and like they don't trust you completely (Which I have issues with people not trusting it me.) It's very hard to deal with so this "blurb" is very easy to understand.



6.

Picture Credited to nattstadcdnThis one once again plays on to the parent thing.
"Abby, Clean your room!" 
I have a VERY messy room and sorry but I don't enjoy cleaning.

"I'm going to change the internet password if you don't get off the computer right now!" 
Listening to music and watching shows online are two very large parts of my life that keep me getting up in the morning. So being online is a big thing for me.

"Who you texting? Is it a boy? Let me read." 
No. It's my life. It's not like there's bad stuff on my phone it's just I like my privacy. So what if it's a boy. It's not like we're dating. He is just a friend.  No, I don't like him like that.

And yes I am crazy about one guy and I know that there is no way he feeling even remotely the same. But thats not going to stop me.


5.
Picture Credited to galleryhip







People make excuses for when they make a mistake or at least when they think that they made a mistake, myself included! So when it read this it reminds me to be honest to myself and there are no excuses when it comes to what I did because I was just being myself. Myself may not be perfect but this is who I am.









4.


Im a lot of things and I am a likable person to most people. But some people really don't like me. So this reminds that I can't be liked by everyone so not to act like someone else just to please them.















3.

Picture Credited to Smart Loving




It's true "Only in the darkness can you see the stars." ~Martin Luther King Jr. There will be dark days ahead but though the darkness I'll be able to see what truly matters if I don't already see it now.


















2.



It's true I do want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.  I want to find this person in my life who I will never forget and who will never forget me. Is that to much to ask?












1.
Picture Credited to Big Commerce
When I read this for the first time I cried. At that time I was about to "hopefully" give up on something that I had held close to my heart for years and had forced myself to keep trying to let it go over and over agian, but I never could completely. So I cried because I felt like for the first time in my life I had permission to chase after this "something" that I had tried so hard to throw away and forget about.  I love this 'blurb' so much because it gave me something that I could have never thought possible. Im still chasing after this "something" and I won't give up. I love this "something" very much.



So these 'blurbs' have giving me little pieces of my sanity back to me, when I didn't even know that I had lost them.  So what helps you?

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love these quotes! My favorite is number 4, but I also REALLY like number 5. I can really relate to them. You should totally come visit my blog! http://kvanmaren18pc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete