Thursday, December 4, 2014

Winter is here!

So winter is finally here! It's cold and icy with fluffy snow! Some of the best things come with winter: skiing, great food, Christmas, New Year and so much more!
   
      Winter has to be one of my favorite times of year. Soft fluffy snow, air so cold you can see your breath. This time of year has to be the most wonderful!
   
      Last night I went to see the lights at one of the mormon temple! (I am not mormon, sorry if I made a mistake) The lights were so pretty!  As you can see! Two of my best friend were with me, Courtney and Jack! We had a great time talking, admiring the lights, singing christmas songs and eating donuts.                                        
     Another reason winter is great is because of all of the great food! I love making pies, cookies, peppermint brownie and mousse tiers! But thats just the some of the sweets! You can forget the mash potatoes, roasts and homemade bread! Food has to be one of the best things ever!! (I might be addicted to bread!)

     Last but definitely not least would have to be all of the music and festivities!   Everything from "JingleBell Rock" to "White Christmas" and feasts to dances!  I love going to christmas parties and hanging out with bunch of amazing people, seeing family and friends that I haven't seen in years agian! The social aspect of winter is absolutely great!
   
      Winter is one of my favorite times of year! All of the music and food, friends and lights, snow and cold weather! This is the best time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment