Friday, January 9, 2015

Procrastination!! Here we come!

     We all know what Youtube is right? That magical place that seems to suck hours away from the day. Youtube can be a place to find new music, watch shows, get the latest laugh or get recent news. Youtube for me is a magical and dangerous realm in which time flies like a hummerbird! (I know that was a strange simile.)  It is one of the many places where you will find the magical beast called procrastination.
       I am a procrastinator! And i'm not quite sure if thats something to proud about. But I consider myself to be master at this not so good art. I am going to to give you the top 3 ways to procrastinate so that you can avoid these places when you have an assignment  to work on or feel like there is something else proactive you could be doing. So here we go!



3.   Google"How not to procrastinate". This is one of my favorites because it is just so perfect! By trying to learn how to procrastinate you are only procrastination. Go Procrastination! 







Pic credited to E Online
2. Netflix! When I snap my fingers you shall spend hours watching stuff that you don't even want to on netflix. *SNAP* You are now hypnotized by My Little Pony or Breaking Bad. You have begun to waste hours on episode after episode of Once Upon a Time. Congratulations you are a level 2 Procrastinator!   






Pic belongs to bose-gadget

1. Magical Youtube! I absolutely love Youtube! I listen to almost all of my music on Youtube, I'm always watching fail vines and wasting my time to no end! Youtube is the best time waster out there. You go to Youtube to watch one clip about how to make a cake, and before you know it you are watching a video about giraffes falling down and 3 hours have passed. 





I keep saying "Go procrastination" but I created this list so you can be aware of when you are about to procrastinate and stop yourself! But still all of these thing are still fun! So go to the link below for more on procrastination!  Have Fun!!

                                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE3f9hiWiCI    

No comments:

Post a Comment