Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Only Siblings Are Dogs...

     I am only child with two awesome non-human siblings. Reyna is a 12 year old black lab whose 12th birthday, we celebrated on monday. My brother is Radar, he is 8 years old, his birthday is April ----. My siblings mean the world to me and are totally awesome.
Reyna (Left) and Radar ( Right) My own Pic

    Most people that I know have some kind of pet, though most tend to have a dog or cat. If you have a pet then you know what I mean when I say that I love my dogs.

    To celebrate Reyna's birthday we made a doggie birthday cake with a peanut butter and honey frosting. Aswell they each got their own burger. Now we don't normally feed our dogs such unhealthy foods but since it was a special occasion, we decided to treat them to a great meal. Afterward though they fell asleep and didn't move for about an hour.

    My Reyna is getting older, and with age comes issues. She is having many joint issues and can't even get into the car or onto the couch without help anymore.  I don't like seeing the people/dogs I love in pain. So we try our best to help her have the best time we can. During the summer we go to the lake, while Radar runs up and down the beach, Reyna does a little swimming. We go for short walks and play ball. We still have a lot of fun as a family. But I hope that she will make it through the year and hopefully even though my highschool years.

    My other dog, Radar, is a sweetheart but he would love to eat a pug and despises most dogs. He is my alarm clock. When he hears my alarm in the morning he comes running downstairs and jumps on top of me to get me out of bed. I tell that getting tackled by a  80 lbs dog first thing in the morning gets you up.

     So that is a little bit about my awesome dogs. Please leave some comments about what I should blog about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment