Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Magic of New Music!!

If you know me or have read my bio you must know that I love music. Music and band kinda rule my life. I listen to nearly anything and everything. The only exception is country music. I just don't like country (more on that story later).  Im going to share some music that is new to me from a variety of genres. In no particular order. But I

 First of all is "Uma Thurman" by Fall Out Boy

I decided to include this song because I've listened a lot of Fall Out Boy and this song is unlike the majority of their music. But also I love this song. This is one song that makes me want to dance and move non-stop. The album the "Uma Thurman" is on "American Beauty/ American Psycho" is actually pretty good album to pump you up for anything.



                                                Link to video ---->



Next is a song that I have only ever found on Youtube. "Hellfire" by Vonikk. This is a dubstep song created using synthesizers. This is song stands out to me because it's different from a lot of the dubstep that I have heard. Plus this is a great song to imagine that you are fighting some badass battle. I know weird thing to say. But its true. Anyways fun song with lots of dynamic contrast.





                                                Link to video ---->



On a completely different note, let's listen to some Jazz!  First of all, I have no clue what this song is called. But this is from a movie called Calle 54. Great movie for musicians or anyone! There are at least 3 things that make this song great. 
1. These guys look like they are having so much fun!
2. Great music full of amazing rhythms and rhythmic contrast.
3. Jazz Flute! Anchorman gave jazz flute it's reputation, but its musicians like him who really make it amazing.

Just grab a partner and dance along to this Latin beat.
                                             Link to video ---->

Last but not least, is "This is Gospel" by Panic! At the Disco! This is a song that I have come to enjoy due to having too much fun listening to music. I have recently discovered Panic! At the Disco! even though I had heard the name many times I hadn't heard any of their music. Great Band, great song. I bet that you guys have heard some of their other songs.  Plus great music video!




                                                       
                                              Link to video ---->


I have so many other songs that I would love to show you guys! But sadly I don't have enough time to post more often. But you guys should search for your next favorite artist any where you can, and listen to as many different types of music as possible.

2 comments:

  1. You should totally post a video of your favorite classical piece.
    I hope it's Rachmaninoff, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually my favorite classical piece is Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 6 in B minor. Beautiful piece!

      Delete